The architectural ensemble of Cathedral Square is open for public daily except Thursday,
from 15 May to 30 September – from 930 to 1800; from 1 October to 14 May – from 1000 to 1700.
The entry time is every half-an-hour. To ensure your safety we have introduced advance booking and reduced the number of people we can welcome at any one time.
Admission fee to the architectural complex — 700 RUB.
Discount ticket for all under-16s — 500 RUB.
A discount ticket is issued on a first-come-first-served basis upon presenting the appropriate documents.
Ticket for visiting the architectural complex of the Cathedral Square includes admission to the museums-cathedrals: the Assumption, the Archangel and the Annunciation cathedrals, the Church of the Deposition of the Vigin's Robe, the Patriarch's Palace with the Twelve Apostles' Church, as well as to the museums' permanent expositions:
- 'Russian Wooden Sculpture' in the cloister of the Church of Laying Our Lady's Holy Robe;
- 'Treasures and Antiquities of the Moscow Kremlin' in the basement of the Annunciation Cathedral;
- 'Ascension Convent in the Moscow Kremlin' in the south annex of the Archangel Cathedral;
- Side Chapel of St Varus in the north-east annex of the Archangel Cathedral.
This ticket also provides admission to:
- Ceremonial mounting parade of Horse Guard and Foot Guard of the Presidential Regiment (during the summer season).
Admission to temporary exhibitions will be at extra cost. See "Ongoing Exhibitions".
Please kindly understand that there can be a queue at the security checkpoint.
Kindly note that admission to the architectural complex of Cathedral Square for tourist groups is regulated acc to the schedule. The Museums do not guarantee admission for visitors late for their session.
Tickets are available:
- online (only full price tickets) (including tickets with an audioguide); ticket booking is possible 17 days prior to your visit.
- in the museum's ticket office at Aleksandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden) on the day of the visit.
- via touch-sensitive terminals in the museum's ticket office in Aleksandrovsky Sad on the day of the visit (only full price tickets).
Ticket office operating hours:
from 15 May to 30 September – from 900 to 1700; from 1 October to 14 May – from 930 to 1630; day off – Thursday.
- guided tours
- audio guide "Architectural Ensemble of Cathedral Square. Assumption, Archangel and Annunciation Cathedrals". Languages – Russian, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. Duration – 1 hour; duration of use – 2 hours. Full price ticket with an audio guide – 1000 RUB. Discount ticket with an audio guide — 800 RUB.
Dear visitors! Please prepare a PLEDGE (security):
- for one audio guide – not less than 3000 rub. or significant document (ID, driver license)
- for several audio guides - significant document (ID, driver license).
The passage to Cathedral Square is carried out through the Troitskaya Tower gates.
Amateur photography and video filming in the museums–cathedrals are prohibited.
Attention! The entrance ticket to the Armoury Chamber is different.
Items forbidden to be brought to the territory of the Moscow Kremlin are large-size baggage, ski, sledges, snowboards, scooters, hoverboards, bicycles etc., except for children's strollers and baby carriages. No entry with animals.
Left luggage facilities intended for visitors of the Moscow Kremlin.
Restrooms are located next to the Patriarch's Palace.