The Armoury Chamber is open to the public daily except Thursday, from 1000 to 1800.
We have a timed admission system, this is the time you select when purchasing your ticket. The entry time is 1000, 1200, 1430 and 1630. Tickets for each next session go on sale only after the ticket sales for the current session is terminated.
There are also temporary exhibitions held in the Anteroom of the Armoury Chamber.
Admission fee to the Armoury Chamber — 1000 RUB.
Discount ticket for all under-16s — 500 RUB.
Free of charge for under 7-year-olds.
Free of charge for the ICOM members.
Full price ticket with an audio guide – 1300 RUB.
Discount ticket with an audio guide — 800 RUB.
Discount and free tickets are issued on a first-come-first-served basis upon presenting the appropriate documents.
Please kindly understand that photography and videorecording in the Armoury Chamber is forbidden in order to preserve the artefacts.
There can be a queue at the security checkpoint. For the best experience, please arrive beforehand (30-40 min). The Museums do not guarantee admission for visitors late for their session.
We would like to inform you that the number of daily visitors is limited due to the capacity of the Armoury Chamber.
Tickets are available:
- online (only full price tickets) (including tickets with an audio guide); ticket booking is possible 17 days prior to your visit. The site is currently undergoing technical work. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- in the museums' ticket office at Aleksandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden), 45 minutes before the session starts.
Ticket office operating hours:
from 15 May to 30 September – from 900 to 1700; from 1 October to 14 May – from 930 to 1630; day off – Thursday.
- guided tours.
- audio guide "The Armoury Chamber". Languages – Russian, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Korean). Duration – 1 hour 10 minutes.
Dear visitors! Please prepare a PLEDGE:
- for one audio guide – not less than 1500 rub. or a significant document (ID, driver license)
- for several audio guides - significant document (ID, driver license).
- touch-sensitive terminals in exhibition halls with detailed information about the exhibits.
Learn more about the Armoury Chamber.
Attention! The entrance ticket to the architectural ensemble of Cathedral Square is different.
Accessibility and service for visitors with physical disabilities and health limitations at the Moscow Kremlin Museums.
Items forbidden to be brought to the territory of the Moscow Kremlin are large-size baggage, ski, sledges, snowboards, scooters, hoverboards, bicycles etc., except for children's strollers and baby carriages. No entry with animals.
Left luggage facilities intended for visitors of the Moscow Kremlin.
Restrooms are on the ground floor of the Armoury Chamber.