The Armoury Chamber is open to the public daily except Thursday, from 1000 to 1800.
We have a timed admission system, this is the time you select when purchasing your ticket. The entry time is 1000, 1200, 1430 and 1630. Tickets for each next session go on sale only after the ticket sales for the current session is terminated.
There are also temporary exhibitions held in the Anteroom of the Armoury Chamber.
Now on - Suprematism Vision: Space Motifs in the Graphic Works and Jewellery Designs of Nadia Léger.
Admission fee to the Armoury Chamber — 1000 RUB.
Discount ticket for all under-16s — 500 RUB.
A discount ticket is issued on a first-come-first-served basis upon presenting the appropriate documents.
Please kindly understand that there can be a queue at the security checkpoint. For the best experience please arrive beforehand. The Museums do not guarantee admission for visitors late for their session.
We would like to inform you that the number of daily visitors is limited due to the capacity of the Armoury Chamber.
Tickets are available:
- online (only full price tickets); ticket booking is possible 17 days prior to your visit.
- in the museums' ticket office at Aleksandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden), 45 minutes before the session starts.
Ticket office operating hours:
from 15 May to 30 September – from 900 to 1700; from 1 October to 14 May – from 930 to 1630; day off – Thursday.
- free audio guide "The Armoury Chamber". Languages – Russian, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish). Duration – 1 hour 10 minutes. A pledge of 1,500 rubles is required for each device.
- download the "Moscow Kremlin Museums. Armoury Chamber" mobile application from the App Store or Google Play.
- touch-sensitive terminals in exhibition halls with detailed information about the exhibits.
- guided tours.
The passage to the Armoury Chamber is carried out through the Borovitskaya Tower gates.
Amateur photography is allowed without using flash and additional equipment.
Video recording is prohibited.
Attention! The entrance ticket to the architectural ensemble of Cathedral Square is different.
Items forbidden to be brought to the territory of the Moscow Kremlin are large-size baggage, ski, sledges, snowboards, scooters, hoverboards, bicycles etc., except for children's strollers and baby carriages. No entry with animals.
Left luggage facilities intended for visitors of the Moscow Kremlin.
Restrooms are on the ground floor of the Armoury Chamber.