1. The left luggage office of the Moscow Kremlin is open daily from 900 to 1830.
On the occasion of divine services, held in the Kremlin cathedrals, the left luggage office is open from 730 to 1830; during cultural events, celebrated in the State Kremlin Palace, luggage can be stored from 900 to 2300. Intervals: 1100 - 1130 and 1530 - 1600.
2. The baggage storage service is provided for guests of the Moscow Kremlin after presentation of the entrance tickets (or an invitation card) to the Armoury Chamber and other museums of the Moscow Kremlin State Historical and Cultural Museum and Heritage Site, as well as to the Grand Kremlin Palace, exposition of the State Diamond Fund, theatrical performances and other shows, carried out in the State Kremlin Palace, and religious events, celebrated in the Kremlin cathedrals.
3. The baggage storage service is free of charge
4. All items, accepted for storage, undergo a careful security check. The luggage is required to be screened using security scanning equipment. Accepting luggage for deposit is certified by issuing a luggage check (receipt), which is later used by visitors for taking back the deposited luggage in exchange for the receipt.
5. The deposited luggage must be carefully packed and securely locked to exclude the possibility of leak, loss or other damage caused to stored items and the infrastructure, equipment of the left luggage office. Unsuitable, overweight, unsafe, or previously damaged luggage can be refused to be taken by the Office.
6. The following items are not eligible for storage:
- weapons, flammable liquids, explosives, ammunition, detonators and related equipment;
- documents, money, jewellery and other valuable items;
- poisonous or perishable products, food, sharp objects or cutting and stabbing implements which are not carefully packed and securely locked;
- baggage measuring more than 150 cm/60 inch (total outside dimensions; length + width + height);
- animals, birds (including pets), reptiles, etc.;
- ski, sledges, snowboards, scooters, bicycles etc., except for children's bicycles, strollers and baby carriages.
7. Items, left by the Moscow Kremlin visitors, are to be returned during opening hours of the left luggage office on the day they were accepted for storage.
8. After closing time the uncollected baggage is opened for mandatory search and making an inventory list incorporating all the baggage contents. Items can be stored in the left luggage office up to 10 days, after that, the unclaimed baggage is considered abandoned and liable to utilisation, selling or destruction (in case of being unsafe to be kept in the left luggage office) in accordance with federal laws and regulations of the Russian Federation.
9. In case the luggage check is lost, the visitor is required to present a passport or other appropriate identification and detail the exact contents of the baggage in written form. The items can be retrieved only after the closing time of the left luggage office, in case the ownership of the items is verified by the customer’s report.
10. The left luggage office accepts no responsibility for damage or natural deterioration of the luggage items left with it when it was not caused directly by its storage in the left luggage office, as well as in case the luggage is received by other persons on presentation of the luggage check.