The architectural ensemble of the Cathedral Square is open to the public daily, except Thursday,
from 1000 to 1700;
From 15 May to 30 September — from 930 to 1800.
Admission fee to the architectural complex — 500 RUB.
Tickets for visitors under 16 are free of charge. 'Free of charge' tickets are provided on the day of the visit in accordance with a queue at the ticket office.
Kindly note, that admission to the architectural complex of the Cathedral Square for tourist groups is regulated acc to the schedule. The Museums do not guarantee admission for the visitors late for the session.
The ticket for visiting the architectural complex of the Cathedral Square includes admission to the museums-cathedrals: the Assumption, the Archangel and the Annunciation cathedrals, the Church of Laying Our Lady's Holy Robe, the Patriarch's Palace with the Twelve Apostles' Church, to ongoing exhibitions and the museums' permanent expositions:
- 'Russian wooden sculpture' in the cloister of the Church of Laying Our Lady's Holy Robe;
- 'Treasures and antiquities of the Moscow Kremlin' on the ground floor of the Annunciation Cathedral;
- Exposition in the South annex of the Archangel Cathedral.
The ticket also provides admission to:
Tickets are available:
- online (only full price tickets);
- in the museum's ticket office at Aleksandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden) on the day of the visit;
- via touch-sensitive terminals in the museum's ticket office at Aleksandrovsky Sad on the day of the visit (only full price tickets).
Ticket office is open daily, except Thursday, from 930 to 1630.
From 15 May to 30 September — from 900 to 1630.
Amateur photography and video filming in the museums-cathedrals is not permitted.
Attention! The entrance ticket to the Armoury Chamber is different.
Items forbidden to be brought to the territory of the Moscow Kremlin are large-size baggage, ski, sledges, snowboards, scooters, hoverboards, bicycles etc., except for children's strollers and baby carriages. No entry with animals.
Left luggage facilities intended for the visitors of the Moscow Kremlin.