Olga Dmitrieva, curator of the exhibition ‘Saint Louis and Relics of the Sainte-Chapelle’, Doctor of Science, tells about the rock crystal reliquary made by Jean-Charles Cahier in 1806 for the Crown of Thorns. It was put in the reliquary on 6 August 1806 in the presence of Cardinal Bellua, the Arcbishop of Paris. Now it is preserved at the Treasury of the Notre-Dame de Paris.



OTHER VIDEOS IN SECTION EXHIBITIONS

 SEE ALSO

up